We'll be hosting a community town hall on the Silicon Valley Bank fallout Monday morning (March 13) at 9 AM.
The following leaders will be participating:
• Zions Bank CEO, Scott Anderson
• Larry H. Miller Group CFO, Ian McDonald
• Zions Bank Executive Vice President, Rob Brough
• Kickstart Seed Fund Managing Director, Gavin Christensen
• Zions Bank Vice President, Arthur Newell
• Former Vice Chair of the Federal Reserve, Randy Quarles
• Zions Bank Tech Banking Managing Director, Sam Clark
• Utah UDFI Commissioner, Darryle Rude
• Utah UDFI Chief Examiner, Shaun Berrett
• Utah UDFI Deputy Commissioner/Staff Attorney, Paul Allred
More participants will be announced soon. All those inside of the Silicon Slopes community are invited to join virtually.