Dear Silicon Slopes Members,
Tomorrow at 9:00 AM, we'll be hosting a Virtual Town Hall with a variety of Utah leaders to discuss the Silicon Valley Bank Fallout.
Here is the NEW LINK to attend virtually: https://slopes.live/SSTownHall-SVBF
We could use your help to spread awareness of this event by sharing this post on Linkedin.
Featured Speakers include:
• Spencer Cox, Utah Governor
• Mitt Romney, Utah Senator
• Mike Lee, Utah Senator
• Scott Anderson, CEO of Zions Bank
• Brad Wilson, Speaker of the Utah House of Representatives
• Stuart Adams, President of Utah Senate
More participants to be announced soon. We ask everyone concerned to attend this town hall. This is a time for our community to come together.
We'll see you tomorrow.