Lehi, Utah-based BUKU Ship has landed $5 million in a Series A round of funding.
According the news release announcing the fundraising, BUKU uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help identify the best shipping alternatives across such focal points as
- Discounted postage rates,
- Shopping Cart Rate Intelligence (for domestic and international shipping),
- Billing reconciliation,
- Parcel tracking, and
The funding was led by Salt Lake City-based Pando Ventures.
BUKU got its start in 2018 and defines itself as
The eCommerce Shipping Experts.
BUKU also announced in its news release the addition of three senior executives to its team:
- Ken Muir as CEO (back in August 2021);
- David Field as Chief Revenue Officer; and
- Bryce Romney as Chief Product Officer.